Do you need help?


Tax return
Benefits to insurance, rent, family
Family allowances
Unemployment benefit
Administration of one-person companies

In the Netherlands, you can apply for rent supplement – huurtoeslag. The application is filed with the Tax Office – Belastingdienst. The granting of the benefit depends on the amount of income and the gross rent (the maximum rent cannot be exceeded). The lower the income, the higher the allowance.

Do you want to apply for a rent supplement? Fill rent supplement form – and I'll take care of your request.

Don't forget!

If you already receive rent supplement every month and your situation has changed (e.g., you have a higher income, you have got married, you have interrupted your insurance) please send me a notification via the form and I will forward these changes to Belasting.

You have other questions about the rent supplement? Check the FAQ section – frequently asked questions. You will probably find the answer to your question there.


Due to the vacation, my office will be closed between 17th of September till 3rd of October 2022.
You are welcome to contact me after this period.

Scroll to Top