Dodanie lat pracy poza Holandią do zasilku holenderskiego

Adding years of work outside the Netherlands to Dutch benefit

Would you like to apply for unemployment benefit and have worked in your country before?

Apply in your country to your unemployment office and ask for a PD U1 form. This is a form with a summary of contributions previously paid for unemployment benefit. This form is international, can be issued in your mother language and does not to be translated. In order to receive an extension of the benefit, you must have paid contributions (before coming to the Netherlands) for at least 4 years out of the last 5 years, of which you must have worked for at least 52 days (52 days of contributions) each year.

About The Author

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Please consider in the following periods I will be not available.

17-07-2023 till 27-07-2023

16-08-2023 till 24-08-2023

18-09-2023 till 30-09-2023

Scroll to Top